2. Choose the appropriate temperature according to various clothing materials. If you don’t know the fabric of your clothes, you can first try ironing it in a place that you can’t see when you dress, and gradually increase from the low temperature.
3. After the water temperature reaches the adjusted temperature, start ironing, otherwise the water will leak from the soleplate. Please note that this does not mean that the iron is malfunctioning, but that the temperature is not enough to sublime the water into steam and flow out from the soleplate.
4. Use steam fumigation to restore the elasticity of the temperament fiber, and the reflective fabric can be restored to its original shape due to grinding pressure. If you spray the steam while brushing in the opposite direction with a brush, the effect will be more ideal.
5. Don't put ironed clothes in the closet right away. Hang them on the hanger first, let the heat completely evaporate, and then hang them in the closet, so that they won't get moldy or spoiled.
6. Scale has been produced, it can be automatically cleaned by the iron's automatic cleaning function. If this function is not available, a small amount of vinegar and water can be injected into the iron head, and then spray steam with a powerful steam jet to remove the scale. The water tank should be cleaned afterwards.
7. After using up, be sure to pour out the remaining water. If it is not clean, turn on the power to let the steam spray out of the soleplate. Pull out the plug and store it upright, which can extend the service life.